Red Headed Step Child/ Back In The Day.......

From: Wes Garrison <wes_garrison2001_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 04:32:20 -0000

Your right about being part of a rare group. Epic is a great game
but its treated like a Red Headed step child. Most likley thanks to
GW takeing a great idea and completely screwing it all up. It took
me all of five minutes to see the 3rd edition was so screwed up. I
am soooooo nostalgic for back in the day when a whole group of us
would play epic till 4 in the morning at thew local game shop (we
were in with the manager). Christ that was 12 yrs ago right at the
release of 2nd ed. I guess I am stuck with getting more players up
and teaching them. Thats why I am building 3 armies so I have enough
for others to play. Marines/Tyranids/Orks. I see this list here
and the fanatacism on Netepic.org and thing crap where do all these
people live??? LOL

Mabey someday I will have a new group again.....I might have to give
quarter and dust off my WHFB army or build a Wh40K armie to rope some
new people into epic here in the Florida area.

Wes