what about flyers?

From: <wotan_1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 13:25:13 +0100 (MET)

Can fliers take down buildings?

We introduced the "Hit the damn thing" rule,
where you compare (charge speed / 10) +
(6 - Armor save) + CAF for a kamikaze
attack vs the buildings size (1-3) multipied
with its integrity (12 - save).

Example:
Eldar Nightwin: Speed: 70 => 7
CAF: 3 => 3
Save 3 => 3
Avg. 2D6 => 7

Sum: 20, enough to smash a ork
hut (1x 6=6 / 13 avg), even a Imperial building
(2x 8 = 16 / 23 avg), but NOT the WTC
(3x8 = 24 / 31 avg), not even 2x6 vs 2x1

13 is a good value, Stormhammers running
into buildings have a 21!, due to their
high CAF, but anything else is pretty lame.

If you are against this rule due to terrorism,
it�s Ok, but we play it since Epic II 5 years
ago, and will not change it.

We use the "solidity" of a building also for Barrages,
and the "impulse" of a vehicle (Must have armor save
or will be smashed) for other effects like ramming
or against titans. (Even added the values to the army
lists).

In vehicle vs. building, the vehicle is LOST, no matter
what the effect! (We thought of multiple combat in
a round, but that�s not good - imagine a nightwing
squadron of El-dar running in the emperors cathedral.
Stop using this rule).

--
Bitte l�cheln! Fotogalerie online mit GMX ohne eigene Homepage!