Re: RE: [NetEpic ML] Tacticus Imperius

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 11:13:24 +0100

Tactica Slann/Necrons?
Now that wont be too difficult will it? :-)

1) Field some units that are impossible to take out.

2) Field some more units that are impossible to take out.

3) Field some units that are impossible to take out and have a combo of weapons that makes them able to take out anything, under any cicumstance.

4) Field some units that are impossible to take out, have a combo of weapons that makes them able to take out anything, under any cicumstance AND in addition boosts the above units in variuos ways.

5) Deny that they are impossible to take out.

6) Deny that they have a combo of weapons that makes them able to take out anything, under any cicumstance.

7) Repeat points 1-6 until you have no more opponents and are the sole king of Netepic!

:-)

Seriously, Slann/Necrons do have some weaknesses, whitch Im sure Nils will point out. It really comes down to killing his mechs with CC units, which in a 4000 points battle are 4-7 mechs.

Pound me to pices any day with Imperial Guard, but to me, it is too boring to play a whole evening about killing 3-5 mechs. :-)

Come to think of it, I havent won a single battle against IG the last couple of years, but it has been great fun every time!

Eivind

> Fra: nils.saugen_at_...
> Dato: 2003/03/26 Wed AM 08:49:25 CET
> Til: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
> Emne: RE: [NetEpic ML] Tacticus Imperius
>
> Hi,
>
> This is a Great Idea! However, having played most armies (IG, TG, SM, SW,
> SoB, Slann/Exodus, Necrons, Eldar, Dark Eldar, Orks and Chaos....) I've
> found that there is almost no universal tactic for any one army. I've played
> most of my games with the Guard, and they espesially have such a wide range
> of units that you could taylor your army to best suit your opponents.
>
> Well I'd like to give Slann/Necrons a shot, since I believe that there is'nt
> all that many slann necron players out there. Reallife permitting of
> course...... perhaps Rune would like to chip in? Wath say you??

[ Attachment content not displayed ] Received on Wed Mar 26 2003 - 10:13:24 UTC