RE: [NetEpic ML] Proxy for marines Pods !?

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 16:34:44 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: ext NetEpic Webmaster [mailto:webmaster_at_netepic.org]
Sent: 27 March, 2003 16:28
To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [NetEpic ML] Proxy for marines Pods !?

4mm!!!! Hmm... not as Ideal as I thought then, still good, but kinda tiny...

Just wondering, but anyone ever played 40k with Epic minis? Sounds kinda crazy but it occured to me that you could get an army for �1.50, which is novel!

>>>JS: It would be simple enough; just change all 40k ranges to centimeters and that's about it. The real problem would be finding small enough metal bases for the figures so they wouldn't topple so easily (or be literally blown away...).

Tom Webb
Webmaster of the EPICentre http://www.netepic.org - Home of Netepic, EPIC: Armageddon, VOID and Heresy

Jyrki Saari