Background Graphic

From: NetEpic Webmaster <webmaster_at_...>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 10:39:33 +0100

Hi,

        Just letting you know there is a poll going to as to whether we should remove the Imperial Eagle as a background graphic from the EPICentre (http://www.netepic.org) as it currently appears to be obscuring text. The poll is at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/netepic/surveys?id=1054773 and I would appreciate as much feedback as possible. So far the vote has the two thirds majority to get the graphic removed, but please do make your voice heard in case this is not what you want, or if you wish it to maintain it's majority.

Tom Webb
Webmaster of the EPICentre http://www.netepic.org - Home of Netepic, EPIC: Armageddon, VOID and Heresy