Re: [NetEpic ML] NetEpic AB builder files?

From: NetEpic Webmaster <webmaster_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 09:26:10 +0100

There was a project in progress, and I am able to make them, but until
version 5 comes out it is probably best to wait.

I think the projects delay is mainly caused by the fact that it is just so
easy to make armies in NetEPIC that you don't need AB.

Tom Webb
Webmaster of the EPICentre http://www.netepic.org - Home of Netepic, EPIC:
Armageddon, VOID and Heresy