My final opinion about chaos! - PART 2

From: ugoslave <ugoslave_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 22:32:51 -0000

This is about Yar first chaos codex (DOC version).
I didn't have time to read pdf version but I hope that are equal (I
swear you that I will read it when I will have time).

Start:

animosity rules: is good!
army list organizzation: OK
chaos card: why does not work on Greater Daemon also, like the old
version ?
korne mark: OK
Khorne Berserkers: Ok
Blood Slaughterer: Ok
Mark of Slaanesh and Mark of Nurgle: are psychic powers ?
Breath of Nurgle: OK but is a daemon engines of nurgle ?
Dead Souls of Nurgle: OK
Shambler: Ok
Plague Tower:the same opinion in my first message
Noise Marines: Ok
Altar of Slaanesh: Ok
Screaming Terrors: Ok
Chaos Magi: Tzeentzch Terror Wave: Why "and may not use other powers
while it is still on the table"?
Elemental Shifter:ok
Orbs of Tzeentch:Ok
Warp Vortex: most powerfull...is a psychic attack ?
Alpha Legion: ok
Black Legion: lol, the player must sing!
Iron Warriors: imho is an error a chaos reward that work in a
particula situation.
Night Lords: ok
Word Bearers: ok
Obliterator: ok
trolls: good, you have made it infantry :)
Chaos Android: WHY WALKER???
Phantom Engine:ok

ok, the next message will be about the AntiChrist version...but you
must give me time ;)

bye