Re: [NetEpic ML] Refined Chaos animosity rule

From: AntiChrist <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 14:47:04 -0000

No one forces the Chaos player to field opposite powers (Khorne-
Slaanesh or Nurgle-Tzeentch). If he chooses to do so in order to gain
tactical advantage, he just have to be more careful deploying and
manoeuvering his army...

I don't see it as a too penalizing rule, after all... even with 50cm
and all GD's minions involved.

just my 0.02euro

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, <eivind.borgeteien_at_c...> wrote:
> Hmmm...
>
> The idea of restricting chaos somewhat is a good one, and animosity
is a good concept. However, Im afraid this is too restrictive. The
way I read this rule is that whenever two greater deamons are within
50 cm and LOS to each other, the chaos player has 50% chance of
loosing the battle.