Chaos animosity

From: <wotan_1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 10:22:55 +0200 (MEST)

The animosity is quite fair.

In other games you are restricted to just 1 power
with the possibility to ally with another! Remember
that!

You now have the possibility to field ALL powers in
any point value you like. This is an incredible advantage.

You can also deploy them so that it is VERY unlikely they
get mixed (Tz, Kh, Nu, Sl). NO other army has that variety
of troops (look at army lists) and special rules that would
combine so well.

I�m a chaos player too, and we only allow 2 forces to mix
and one of them at 30%. But I hate restrictions! And with
that rule you are NOT restricted and can make a desperate
gambit in the endgame. Don�t try to change the rules to your
benefit every time!

Greetings

Wotan

--
Bitte l�cheln! Fotogalerie online mit GMX ohne eigene Homepage!