Re: [NetEpic ML] My final opinion...

From: AntiChrist <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 13:19:35 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_m...>
wrote:
> In the past, people have simply put forward their new ideas in
single emails. Druggo is exceptional that he's written his own house
rules. Technically speaking, we should treat all material in the Net
Epic 5.0 sub folders (AntiChrist's Ideas, Yar's Ideas, etc.)
as "things to talk about".

> AC's books have a large number of new ideas, units and rules that
haven't been discussed, or even proposed on the list. If you (or he)
would like to list specific ideas, the list can talk and vote on
introducing them to the official Chaos rules.

Until the Chaos codex revision, I've always put forward my ideas like
you said. Unfortunately, the changes I've made to the Chaos codex are
just too many to make a gadzillion polls and e-mails (and, sadly, I
have much less time to spare :\), so I've simply decided to put it in
the files section (along with all the rest of my codici)... this way
the list could still read them and get all may be useful. =)