Re: [NetEpic ML] My final opinion...

From: ugoslave <ugoslave_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 22:32:29 -0000

> Actually, I'd rather you make a poll that lists various army
construction methods and asks the reader to choose one (or a
combination, like I did in the Banelord poll).

> My reasoning is that folks on this list are pretty lazy (on
average - there are noteable exceptions). The easier you make a poll,
the more responces you get. Requiring a reader to go look up the
different files or messages will cut down on the "that's too much
trouble" quotient. IMHO.

> And I'll get a README.TXT file up sometime soon, which should spell
out the revision procedure.
> -Yar

Ok, I have understood.
Now i must think about the mode to create the best text of the
pool...or if you want you can create it! (you are an expert, :) )

bye and thanks!