RE: [NetEpic ML] Personal note

From: douglas woodcock <douglas_woodcock_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 08:24:47 +0100 (BST)

lol!
Assuming thats a msg regarding reactions over the chaos rules earlier, I think he was just explaining that he will ignore the angered mail and not my incoming message which also had loads of "!!!!!!" although for a different reason :) Hopefully no one will ignore the incoming message and take a look ; ) Interest in the ezine has been great since the pdf file idea and the lastest one being released.

Doug
 jyrki.saari_at_... wrote:>-----Original Message-----

And what is that piece of gibberish supposed to mean? Peter, I think we have an infestation here. Dispatch the trollslayer squad.

Jyrki Saari

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT