Re: [NetEpic ML] Poll results for netepic

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 04:16:11 -0700 (PDT)

I know that these aren't offficial but I remember you
could only vote on 1 unit so aren't these results
misleading because they are based on the # of "No's"
received of all the votes cast. Personally I wanted to
vote on about 6 or 7 units. I know this is a lot of
work but wouldn't an individual poll for each unit be
the better way because as it stands none of these
units will be removed since they don't have 2/3
approval to do so (still making them optional). Not
complaining just wondering why. Pretty impressive
though to get over 70 votes as a whole.
Darius