RE: [NetEpic ML] New Poll Idea

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 18:37:23 -0400

Hi!

Actually Larry you may check out the PDF list for netepic, since these
represent planetary defense forces that have "rebelled". Granted the
usual slant is they rebel because they are influenced by chaos, but
nothing stops you from saying they are a "legitimate" rebellion. The
only thing you need to do to complete it is an army list for renegade
marines, not in the chaos state, but in the sense you have stated.

Peter