the Return of Korps Grinda - E:A Battle Report

From: Richard Desnoyers <krimsonstarr_at_...>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 14:37:22 -0000

Hello fellow gamers,

Well, it's finished for the most part. I have just a few minor
editorial changes to make here and there, though I'm sure that I'll
keep tinkering with it until I'm satisfied. Drum roll please ... :)

Presenting for your reading and viewing pleasure:

3.4 War Engine Training Scenario - 3.4.1

"KORPS GRINDA RETURNS!"

http://www.nucleus.com/~richdesn/korpsgrinda/kg.html

Rob and I played and photographed this game on the evening of
Saturday May 3, 2003.

This page is GFX heavy so it may take some time to download if you
have a slow(er) internet connection. Please be patient, I'm sure
you'll find it well worth the wait. Enjoy!

Rich

Epic 40,000: Chronicles of the Long War
http://www.nucleus.com/~richdesn/ChaosWeb/bc.html