RE: [NetEpic ML] [UPDATE] Huge site update

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 08:51:56 +0300

[snip]

That is about it (he says after having been working solid from 20:00 till 01:21! ;) Anyway, I must go and sleep, before the keyboard becomes my bed. I hope the changes are for the best. I know the images on the menu are kinda shoddy at the mo, but if any of you budding artists out there wants to do a Epic40k.com and a Netepic.org logo then I would be much obliged. (I am a programmer, my art skills suck.).

Tom