Re: [NetEpic ML] [UPDATE] Huge site update

From: NetEpic Webmaster <webmaster_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 09:38:34 +0100

Not this weekend unfortunatly, coding on friday night then up at 10 on Sat (my lie in for the w/e), quick house clean then a bit of online gaming closely followed by two house parties, a kfc and a pub trip resulting in an inability to move and finally passing out at 5 am. Up at 10am to tidy the now utterly destroyed flat before the GF arrives at 12.

GF arrives, we go to an all you can eat Indian buffet (really bad decision), rented out a video whilst I promptly slept through, then off to TKD was too tired to realise that I had in fact left my car lights on. A 3 hour training session followed with my instructor trying to teach me that alcohol is bad, involving a side kick to the stomach, followed by many knees. Session ends, car battery is now flat, have to wait for the AA to come and start the car, GF brings Jaffacakes, at 1 am I finally get to sleep.

8 am, up again for work... now I am a zombie, tonight, early night in coffin needed :S. Only concilation is I got a text from my drinking buddie and he is just as bad, if not worse.

BTW: Notice from Powweb, our file system on is being migrated to a larger server, so the site may be down today.

Tom Webb
Webmaster of the EPICentre http://www.netepic.org - Home of Netepic, EPIC: Armageddon, VOID and Heresy