RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: Tyranid revison

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 22:21:23 -0400

Hi!

It has been stated by Jar and myself on many occasions that the books
are not final and contain a whole host of topics and ideas, some core
some not. In spite of this, it seems to be causing an inordinate amount
of anxiety, so as is my custom, I will try to solve it satisfactorily
and promptly. I will discuss with the editor several possible solutions
and implement the best one, which will likely involve some
separation/elimination of what has been discussed from what has not. It
will take time, so please be patient.

Thanks!

Peter