Urgent Appeal

From: NetEpic Webmaster <webmaster_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 15:23:48 +0100

Your website needs you!

The Epicentre and Epic40k.com are creating a brand new gallery, it will eventually feature painted figures from every EPIC gaming system and hopefully every troop type ever released. At the moment we have over a thousand pictures, but more the merrier.

If you could submit any pictures you have of epic minis that you have in your collection, along with the name of the owner. Then I would be eternally grateful ;).

<end of begging :p>

Tom Webb
Webmaster of the EPICentre http://www.netepic.org - Home of Netepic, EPIC: Armageddon, VOID and Heresy