RE: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 1216

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 14:10:05 -0700

Hi!

I can see some problems with this rule:

Different detachment sizes. An IG grunt detachment can afford to loose many
more units than f. ex. a chaos marine detachment. It is a bad loss for a
chaos player to losse two stands, but its quite managable for an IG player
to loose four. In fact, in this case it would seem unfair that either of the
detachments should retreat.

Morale and breakpoint should have something to do with this also.

Eivind