RE: [NetEpic ML] [Tyranids] New/Updated units

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 05:43:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
This is nice but remember the Lictors are difficult to
target and if they are in cover nearly impossible to
detect. Should these be played like 40K where we (I do
anyway) draw a quick sketch of the gameboard with
terrain features and place my lictors within the
limitations of the game, being no closer than 12" from
the enemy and in some kind of cover and reveal them
when I want to or when detected by the enemy. This way
they aren't on the board and only you know where they
are so the enemy player can't try tp avoid them or try
to take them out. Makes good for surprises. This would
definitely make the Lictors point cost go up.
Darius