Re: [NetEpic ML] [Tyranids] New/Updated units

From: AntiChrist <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 01:02:31 -0000

Ambush is a simplified version of what happens in w40k. We can make
that way (quick sketch and hidden secret deployment) but I think it's
too much complicated for a simple infantry unit, hence the ambush
rule. Stealth has never been a problem... if they are more than 25cm
away, they aren't a threat anyway.