Re: [NetEpic ML] A link

From: douglas woodcock <douglas_woodcock_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 11:29:26 +0100 (BST)

Sayth has helped me get stuff for epic a lot via ebay and anything he has found for me..... He is very good.

Hasnt found me the pre warlord titan from AT1 yet though : (
No really he would be good to have on the links list

NetEpic Webmaster <webmaster_at_...> wrote:
I will contact the site author and recommend that he signs up on the
automatic links list ;).

Tom Webb
Webmaster of the EPICentre http://www.netepic.org - Home of Netepic, EPIC:
Armageddon, VOID and Heresy