RE: RE: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 1216

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 14:05:35 +0200

I have a nagging suspicion that supression and such CC rules are very hard to introduce under the Netepic rules. Its hard to get them ballanced.

I picture an orkmob ganging up on a detachment of SM. One would expect that the orks lost a couple of more units than the SM. I cant really picture an intire orkmob withdrawing just because it has lost 5 or 6 stands of a mob perhaps containing over 20.

Eivind