Re: RE: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 1216

From: NetEpic Webmaster <webmaster_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 13:20:17 +0100

Ah, but aspect warriors are not really going to lose many (if any) stands so would probably win the combat anyway, the other side just gets bonuses to it's morale check due to it's breakpoint.

Tom Webb
Webmaster of the EPICentre http://www.netepic.org - Home of Netepic, EPIC: Armageddon, VOID and Heresy