[NetEpic ML] Re: Tyranid summary

From: AntiChrist <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 13:19:27 -0000

Agree, the restrictions should be for all armies.

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, <eivind.borgeteien_at_c...> wrote:
> Its the first time I hear of these phases in a planetary assault,
but if tyranids where to be restricted in this way, then all forces
using aerospace transporters should be restricted also. Meaning all
kinds of dropships, drop pods, fliers (Thunderhawks) and such.

> (The use of aerospace units implies that you have supremacy of the
planets orbit and has been the source of some discussions in our
group)