RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: Tyranid summary

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 04:29:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
Before we close the book on the Tyranids couldn't we
do something else with the Razor Fex. As big as they
are shouldn't they be a leader? Make the Razor fex the
more rare leader of Carnifex swarms. They operate like
synapse creatures like Tyranid warriors but can only
control Carnifex. Just an idea because I know getting
the Razor Fex models will be tough and the Carnifex
models easier in the future. Neyeahhh! Sneaky ain't I?
Darius