Tyranids and movement

From: AntiChrist <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 12:44:14 -0000

One thing I forgot to propose... IMO Tyranids are much less
influenced by terrain, being animals rather than mechanical
constructs. For example, woods are actually impassable for Trygons
because it is a super-heavy vehicle, but it is actually a giant worm,
so it shouldn't have all this problems crossing woods or ruins. The
same for other Tyranid vehicles like Malefactors, Haruspexes and the
like... they are just very different from a Rhino or Land Raider.

So, I propose that all Tyranid units, despite their size, are
considered of Infantry class for movement only.

If this seems too an advantage, considering all their vehicles,
knights and Super-Heavies as "tracked" (so they can enter woods and
ruins at least at half speed) may do the job as well.

I think I can live with whatever of the two rules might be
approved... =)