RE: [NetEpic ML] [5.0] Squats part 1 general

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 11:45:56 +0300

[snip]

Me neither, but if IG/SM combo is considered to be cheesy then I wonder what Eldar/Squat combo would be...

The suggestion, however, is entirely fluff-based. Squats hate Orks for attacking them and Eldar for not helping them against the Orks, which they consider was in violation of previously negotiated treaties.

Jyrki Saari