[NetEpic ML] Anybody in NW England ?

From: Graham Whitehead <graham_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 01:34:47 -0000

Hi everyone,

    Is there anyone out there living in the area between Preston / Liverpool / Manchester, who is looking for someone new to play against ? I have played SM / TL a lot and am just converting to NetEpic, I have extensive armies and a 9 x 5 table with LOTS of terrain. The table is in a dedicated wargames room, so can be left set up for extended periods for those really BIG games ! (The record for an epic game was approx. 180 hours over several weekends). Anybody within reach who wants to join my existing opponents (other games played as well), will be more than welcome.

Hoping to hear from anyone nearby,

        Graham.