Re: [NetEpic ML] Question: How Netepic avoid copyright issue with GW

From: amuro_ray_nt <amuro_ray_nt_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 21:46:37 -0000

Thanks all,

I am a bit confused about what is considered Trademark and what is
copyrighted. So are "Rhino", "whirlwind" & "Fire prism" all trade
mark?

Is that correct? I guess trademark are names like "Pepsi", "Apple"
etc. While copyright refer to piece of writing (e.g. rules) that you
can copy etc...

Please verify (I am not a lawyer, just a lowly programmer/engineer)

Thanks.

--- Kenneth ---