Titan repair

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 00:42:28 +0200

Hi to All!!!!

A little doubt, a titan must repair?

In a game I trow my Revenant inside a mob of nob, hoping in the holofield
and narrow figure.
Sadly the ork player manage to hit the reactor and if don't repaired the
Titan will explode, hitting all in a 2d6 radius...
I take the dice for repair roll and a thought hit my mind... and if I let
Revenant explode?
We state that you mustn't repair if you don't want, but is correct?
And if isn't please add that a titan must try to repair.

Please let me know!!!

Zerloon