Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Titan Battlegroup

From: NetEpic Webmaster <webmaster_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:23:27 +0100

Then all of us with unique titans can't use them. Make then a unit with a
coherency of 15, make one titan a command unit (acts as a spotter for all
the other titans, if the commanding unit is destroyed then the battlegroup
misses a turn whilst they calibrate there computers for independant
fighting. Kinda like the leviathon).

Tom Webb
Webmaster of the EPICentre http://www.netepic.org - Home of Netepic, EPIC:
Armageddon, VOID and Heresy