RE: [NetEpic ML] Alternative Troop Source (Miniatures)

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 17:02:29 -0400

Hi!

We were discussing these on the epic40k.com forums and one of the
members showed pictures of them. I thought they were pretty good and
would be interested in getting some. You might visit the Epicomms
forums:

http://www.epic40k.com/EPIC40k/

Look for the "proxies for epic miniatures" in the Armageddon section.

Peter