Re: RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: [5.0] Eldar summary

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 8:46:46 +0200

Ahaaaa!

"This is your wakeup-call" :-)

They are based 5 pr stand!! I thought them was based one pr stand and where as big as dreadnoughts/robots. Thats for me not paying attention! :-)

I think they could be classified as infantry for movementpurposes, but as long as you cant take termies in rihnos, you shouldnt take wraithguards in Falcons. Wraithguards are larger than termies and falcons are not significant larger than rihnos.

Eivind