RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: [5.0] Eldar summary

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 09:15:20 +0200

or just 1 stand per falcon.....

-----Original Message-----
From: AntiChrist [mailto:seimejote_at_...]
Sent: 21. august 2003 09:12
To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [NetEpic ML] Re: [5.0] Eldar summary

Maybe only in Wave Serpents (the older models are larger than a Land
Raider), 2 stand per WS.

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, <eivind.borgeteien_at_c...> wrote:
> Ahaaaa!
>
> "This is your wakeup-call" :-)
>
> They are based 5 pr stand!! I thought them was based one pr stand
and where as big as dreadnoughts/robots. Thats for me not paying
attention! :-)

> I think they could be classified as infantry for movementpurposes,
but as long as you cant take termies in rihnos, you shouldnt take
wraithguards in Falcons. Wraithguards are larger than termies and
falcons are not significant larger than rihnos.