RE: [NetEpic ML] This is a petition to see the moderator changed at the E-A playtest forums.

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 20:43:06 -0400

Hi!

While I don't post on the Epic A playtest boards, I monitor them
frequently and I support Maksim's desire to change the current
moderator.

Any member of the netepic list who also participates on those boards
probably knows what the issues are and Maksim's efforts deserve your
support.

Back to your regularly scheduled program.

Peter

http://www.epic40k.co.uk/epicomms/ikonboard.cgi?s=229d4df9c7dac971573d59
44