RE: [NetEpic ML] Devotional bell

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 09:43:51 +0300

When making an instability test a roll on the following table was made:

1-2 The Daemon is sucked back into the warp
3-4 The Daemon is weakened momentarily and staggers back. Immediately move the Daemon an advance move towards its own base line (table edge). If the daemon is in close combat it is sucked back into the warp.
5-6 The daemon is able to restabilise its form and remains in play.

So there was 1 in 3 chance of the critter being destroyed entirely. Since the idea is that the bell weakens the daemon's hold on the material universe I think the effect I proposed would represent this nicely.

Jyrki Saari