Re: [NetEpic ML] [5.0] Second call for ork revision

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 20:02:07 -0400

Kelvin Henderson wrote:

>At 05:41 PM 15/09/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>

>>Hi!
>>
>>Well, its been uncharacteristically quiet after posting the messages for
>>the ork revision.
>>
>>Is school and university starting up and thus time is scarce?
>>

>The messages are simply awaiting a time for me to sit back and read
>them. I am a passionate Epic Ork player and would really like to spend the
>time reading up on the current state of things and make suggestions for
>improvement. Give me a day or two and I'm sure I'll start getting vocal.
>

>-Kelvin....
>
>"I feel like I am being nibbled to death by...what are those Earth
>creatures called? Feathers? Go 'quack'?"
>"Cats."

Hi!

No worries Kelvin, take the time you need and give the greenskins a
proper run done.

Oh by the way at Games day in the UK they had a "ork lander" sorta like
the orky rendition of the T-hawk, crude and rude like all ork stuff!

If anyone has rules they fancy for this new unit and whatever else
Forgeworld has made that we may have missed, post them now!

Peter