[NetEpic ML] Re: New Year Stuff

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 08:53:24 +1100

At 03:20 PM 1/12/00 +0000, Karl wrote:
>Awww JEEZ! All this stuff to plough through! *mutters darkly*
>
>a) What's the address for the Heresy thingy

Don't remember. Sorry.

>b) Have you seen the rumours at portal.net? Apparently the new tyranid codex
>has a transport in it called a hydrian. YAYYYY! They mutter summat about it
>moving at 24" and being able to launch gargoyles. Sounds kinda fun.

That would be portent.net and I've seen it. You're talking about the
Harridan they might put into the 40K Tyranid Codex. Epic was the first
appearance of the Harridan. It carries hoardes of Gargoyles. All I can
say is that GW seems to be desperate to reignite interest in Epic by
putting heaps of old Epic units into the modern 40K (like the BaneBlade,
Basilisk and the Harridan).

>c) HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Any a Merry Millenium to you too.