Re: [NetEpic ML] [5.0] Ork revision

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 09:53:11 +1000

At 07:21 AM 17/09/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi!
>One question for da Landa; da Boyz will most likely be operating out
>of coherency and commandrange of da Mob. Any thoughts on how to fix
>this?

That's the purpose of the Da Landa Skwodrun Special card. It allows you to
drop an entire Standard Clan of Orks. Want more? Purchase an Ork Landa
Support Card or two. Otherwise you simply put up with the Orks being out
of command (not a bad thing with some of them) or you drop individual units
such as Freebooterz or StormBoyz that have their own Kommander. I know
that I used to commonly use a GibletGrinda filled with a unit of
Freebooterz or StormBoyz to take and hold a remote objective. Da Landa can
be used for the same thing.

-Kelvin....

"I feel like I am being nibbled to death by...what are those Earth
creatures called? Feathers? Go 'quack'?"
"Cats."