Re: [NetEpic ML] [5.0] Ork revision

From: Tom Webb <gambit_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 09:34:20 +0100

That is too organised for the Orks surely, let it be unrestricted, if the
ladz get a cunning plan to use the landa let em, I doubt anyone thought
ahead enough to remember to tell the bosses!

Tom Webb
Webmaster of the EPICentre http://www.netepic.org - Home of Netepic, EPIC:
Armageddon, VOID and Heresy