Re: [NetEpic ML] Calling all netepic members!

From: Tom Webb <gambit_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:18:02 +0100

*Waves white flag*

I surrender - you are now nine votes ahead ;), a clear 11% majority. I don't
think we can compete with that now, 30% above Epic40k as well
interestingly.Give me a month to get my leaflet campaign and enlist a
variety of models to make some explicit adverts and we will see if we can't
improve the votes somewhat :p.

Tom Webb
Webmaster of the EPICentre http://www.netepic.org - Home of Epic:
Armageddon, Netepic, VOID and Heresy