Re: [NetEpic ML] Newbie Question

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 17:13:56 -0400

rdmcii_at_... wrote:

>Hi!
>i'm new to NetEpic, but old to all the various versions of epic. I'm glad to
>be here 'cause I invented my own Slann army and rules long ago, but have
>always felt like the only one in the universe. My question is: do most of you
>NetEpic folks use the old 20 X 20 mm bases or the newer 10 X 40 mm bases?? Well
>back to painting my epic Stagadon....
>

>Bob

Hi!

Welcome to the group Bob, I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

You're not alone as far as creating units, rules and even army lists.
You'll find that that is what this group is all about!. No doubt you
already read through our version of the slann and necron army lists and
soon we will embark on discussing newer list like the Tau and Dark
eldar. We try to cover all the richness of the 40k background by making
rules for them and of course testing them to see if they work.

I prefer the old 20x20mm bases, but many use a mix of the two, no doubt
others will express their preference.

Peter