Re: [NetEpic ML] cardboard counters

From: Tom Webb <gambit_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:14:07 +0100

There are some available on my Epic:A mailing list - give me a few hours and
they will be on the EPICentre.

But I think they are a great idea, and inspire people to buy more models
ironically in the long run :).

Tom Webb
Webmaster of the EPICentre http://www.netepic.org - Home of Epic:
Armageddon, Netepic, VOID and Heresy
Get a sneak peak of the new look EPICentre at
http://www.netepic.org/INCOMING/html/index.php - Let know what you think!