Gargant damage tables

From: yar_underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 02:06:01 -0000

Minor discrepancy found:

The Fire Table for the Great, Slasha and Mekboy Gargants all have the
first entry as "the fires are put out". That indicates that the
number of fires goes to zero. Fair enough.

On the Mega-Gargant data card the first entry on the Fire Table
is "the fires cause no further damage". I'd like to change this entry
to match the previous three. Any objections? Or should there be no
way to zero out the fire total? I've never played with or against
Gargants to a great degree, so I don't have anything to base a
decision on.
-Yar