[NetEpic ML] Re: heresy bug hunting

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 15:06:06 GMT

>Hi!
>
>Let me know if there are more.

The marine army list mentions recon units under the listing of line units. I
suppose this is an old error? Please keep scouts as recon units cos' that is
their proper role.

Under the titan rules I found a weird thing: I quote: "Each penetrating shot
causes one point of DR loss". I presume this needs correction as I thought
that 1 DR was lost for every DICE that penetrates???

Do titans only calculate their hits on the flyer assault table or assault
bonus as well?? What about the enemy???

How big is a titan barrage template???

The big plasma guns on imperial titans make shields go offline? Are they
down or just "gone" for a turn??

Update the rules for dogfights. They are outdated

What are suppression for tyranid flesheaters??

PLease distinguish between morale checks (Which is to avoid morale level
loss) and quality checks (FOr spotting etc.)

The listing for morale checks mentions morale checks for charging targets in
cover or on prepared fire orders. This is not in the main rules.

Does battlefield repairs only allow you to repair 1 DR point per turn or 1
point per turn per model??