Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: [5.0] Slann and Necron Issues.

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 18:09:53 +0000

Hey everybody... deciding to pitch in again after my loong vacation from
matters NetEpic.

Anyways, the necrons in our version of the game have their own minds and
mentality.

Maybe we can make a renegade faction that have broken away from the slann
and are worshipping thet Ctan ? Thus moving somewhat in line with current
fluff, without doing a GW and throwing away all our old fluff.

Weasel

F� alle de nye og sjove ikoner med MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.dk