RE: RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: Slann Revision TRUE SLANN (LONG)

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 11:39:27 +0100

My comments on your comments to my comments...

----> OK

> So to make units
> > with shields immune, would IMO be an overkill!!!
>
> -----> OK. Agree.
>
> > Warpshields up to 5+, yea Im open for that, but this would mean that the
> > mechs would go further down in cost (By another 50 - 100 points) meaning
> > there would be room for even more Slann units on the board.... I'm not
> sure
> > that is a good idea......
>
> -------> Its OK by me :-)

> they can warp jump, but without a vanguard or magemech to guide them this is
> very unpresice.

-----> I have never seen them fielded without vanguards or magemechs, and it would be quite stupid to field them without.

Also keep in mind that all other armies will have weaponry

------->The armorsaves are still quite good so this will be a minor nuisance :-)

> New cost suggestion:
> Tadpole detachment 250 pts (500 for company)
> Frog Detachment 350 pts (700 for company)
> Bullfrog detachment 450 pts (- the flamer, + another battery of heavy
> miniguns)

----> What was the old costs?

Eivind