R: R: R: [NetEpic ML] Intro & Army Cards

From: Deda <crystalmir_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 15:02:59 +0100

> I don't blame you. Perhaps we should make all Fliers optional?
> Perhaps make AA guns much cheaper?
> Leave the rules as they are and put in a note that Fliers may unbalance
the game?

No, I think the flyers rules are fine as long as an army doesn't have too
many flyers. AA guns like the Thuder Fire Cannon are well worth their price.
And after all I can give an opinion based, at the moment, only on my
experience at miniature games in general, since I only had one game at 1350
pts! ^^

As long as I proceed with games I will let you know my ideas, well knowing
that my orky opponent will for sure field, one day or another, a dozen
Bommerz... ^_^''

* Deda *